What kind of goals do people choose?
The goal you choose in Wayfinders depends on where you are in life.
Is this you? Then you may be ready for a B.H.A.G. (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Is God calling you to a big dream?
Some big dreams Wayfinders have achieved:
- Finish what I started 40 years ago – and get my college degree
- Start a non-profit to combat human trafficking
- Finally write the book I’ve always had in me
- Become a police chaplain
- Launch a town-wide Kindness Day in the city of Bath, Maine. (Curious about what it looks like 6 years in? Click here – and be inspired that this was started BY A TEENAGER)
- Live in Tanzania part-time
- Have a gallery showing of my photographs
- Go on stage for the first time at age 80.
- Quit my “indoor” teaching job to become a full-time camp director
- Take one day off of work every week
- Re-kindle my love of singing and join a madrigal group
- Find more joy in everyday moments
- Train for a 5K to feel endorphins once again
- Go on silent retreat
- Find a way to pace myself and thrive while living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Develop a morning prayer practice
- Find a good home for my late husband’s belongings
- Track my expenses and live within my means
- Walk regularly and eat well so I can get in shape to travel again
- Find a way to earn 300 dollars so I can attend my daughter’s college graduation out of state
- Get up the courage to host people in my imperfect, messy home and share love and food with them.
Fortunately, no matter where you are called, in Wayfinders you’ll have companions to help you get there.